Collections, made in the 19th century by W. Langford of Eynsham on the history of Witney, consisting largely of transcripts of original records, but also including press-cuttings and other printed matter.
The collection was given to the Library by Witney Parochial Church Council in 1919.Access Conditions
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/services/admissions/).
P.S. Spokes, Summary Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library relating to the city county and university of Oxford. Accessions from 1916 to 1962 (Oxford, 1964).
Langford | W | fl 1800-99 | of Eynsham