St. Amand's Chantry was in East Hendred, Berkshire (now Oxfordshire).
Papers relating to the property known as St. Amand's Chantry.
The papers were bought from E.G. Tibbits in 1935.Access Conditions
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/services/admissions/).
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 53731-7.
East Hendred (England)