The Club (an Oxford tutors' club) was founded c. 1817.
Records of dinners of The Club, 1895-1928, with biographies of members, c. 1817-1931.
Given to the Library with MS. Top. Oxon. d. 511 in 1963.Access Conditions
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/services/admissions/).
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 55086-7.
Universities and colleges | Great Britain | societies
University of Oxford | The Club