Collection Level Description: Hertfordshire Notes of Rev. Andrew Clark
Reference: MSS. Top. Herts. e. 1-8
Title: Hertfordshire Notes of Rev. Andrew Clark
Dates of Creation: 1913
Extent: 8 shelfmarks
Language of Material: English
Andrew Clark (1856-1922) was rector of Great Leighs, Essex, and an antiquary.
Scope and Content
Church notes for Hertfordshire, written by Rev. Andrew Clark in 1913.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The notes were presented to the Library by Rev. Andrew Clark in 1913.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a
valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the
Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol.
VI, nos. 36302-9.
Related Units of Description
- Diary of Andrew Clark (MSS. Eng. hist. e. 88-177c)
- Newspaper Cuttings Collected by Andrew Clark (MSS. Eng. misc. e. 265-329)
- Collections for the History of Jesus College, Oxford, by Rev. Dr. Andrew Clark (MSS. Top. Oxon. e. 142-3, e. 197-9)
- Essex Collections of Rev. Andrew Clark (MSS. Top. Essex c. 15, e. 6/1-11, e. 7, e, 8/1-6, e. 9/1-3, e. 10/1-3, e. 11/1-13,
e. 11/15, e. 12, e. 14-29, e. 29*, e. 30-41, e. 43)
- Oxford College Collections of Rev. Andrew Clark (MSS. Top. Essex c. 15, e. 6/1-11, e. 7, e, 8/1-6, e. 9/1-3, e. 10/1-3, e.
11/1-13, e. 11/15, e. 12, e. 14-29, e. 29*, e. 30-41, e. 43)
Clark | Andrew | 1854-1922 | Clergyman and Antiquary
Search Online Catalogues
Transformation from XML to HTML by Lawrence Mielniczuk
09 June 2011