Collection Level Description: Records of the Oxford University Thomas More Society
Reference: MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 756, d. 926-7
Title: Records of the Oxford University Thomas More Society
Dates of Creation: 1922-9
Extent: 3 shelfmarks
Name of Creator: Oxford University Thomas More Society
Language of Material: English
Scope and Content
Records of the Oxford University Thomas More Society, 1922-9, comprising:
- minutes of general meetings, 1922-9
- minutes of committee meetings, 1922-9
- memoranda on the foundation of the Society by two of its founder members, Dr.
J.N.L. Myres and Professor E.M. Hugh-Jones, 1978
- draft rules, 1922
- termly meeting programmes, 1923-8
- printed reports on social and economic problems examined by the Society, 1923-8
- other papers, 1924-8.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given to the Library in 1978.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid
reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/services/admissions/).
A description is available in the Library, where there is also a card index to unpublished catalogues.
Universities and colleges | England | Oxford | Societies | 20th century
Oxford University Thomas More Society
University of Oxford
Search Online Catalogues
Transformation from XML to HTML by Lawrence Mielniczuk
09 June 2011